Group Head of IT
London, UK or Arnhem, NL
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
The Group Head of IT must forge strong relationships with internal business stakeholders, ensuring business requirements are translated into IT deliverables and capabilities to transform IT into a group business enabler.
The successful candidate will have a strong technical, manufacturing or industrial background in an international environment, understanding the importance of Industry 4.0 and how advanced analytics can support business growth through greater visibility into all operations.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Managing 2 direct reports plus project managers
- Report and communicate technical reports and processes to business stakeholders and non-technical resources
- Support C-Suite and other stakeholders at internal and external meetings (ad-hoc participation in the Senior Management Team)
- Manage global teams, stakeholders and partners
- Partner with business leaders to ensure that business value is extracted from the relevant IT investments
- Analyse the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Liaise with Procurement and Legal, adhere to Audits and Regulation requirements
IT strategy and implementation
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by the board
- Create and maintain Information Technology & Management strategies in line with stakeholder needs and in keeping up with current best practice.
- Manage Projects and Programmes through an integrated plan
- Oversee all technology operations (both the technology and equipment used in the manufacturing plants and that of the standard IT environment) and evaluate them according to established goals of the organisation.
- Lead Service Delivery and ITIL disciplines and any troubleshooting
- Ensure IT and Management are in-line with agreed strategy and policy and in compliance with government legislation and standards in those countries in which the Group operates.
- Manage the relationships with external agencies and suppliers, ensuring contracts and service levels are negotiated in line with strategic aims, financial constraints and run & maintain is in-line with agreed contracts.
- Line manage and develop the information technology teams, working with them to plan and prioritise their workloads, set objectives, conduct appraisals and supported to continually improve their performance
- Manage the annual CapEx and OpEx budgets for all sites. Specifically, to be responsible for the review, forecasting audit and prioritisation of all projects Vendor negotiation and contract management and overall budget-driven management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant degree
- Experience in a similar role will be advantageous
- Design, implementation, deployment, and commissioning an MES (Manufacturing Execution System) including O.E.E., Predictive Maintenance, Quality, Overhead Tracking and other use cases
- Programme Management experience in an Industrial/ Manufacturing environment, managing multiple suppliers
- Building and delivering and application strategy across multiple technologies.
- ISA-88 / ISA-95 standards
- Understanding Data warehousing / Business Intelligence / Data Architecture
- Manufacturing and process automation knowledgeExperience of working effectively at senior levels across the business and contributing successfully to strategic business agenda
- Experience of building and managing relationships with 3rd parties to ensure best value and high quality services are delivered
- Stakeholder Management and Influencing skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Effective problem solving skills
- Higly motivated with the drive and determination to succeed
- Proven planning and organisational skills
How to apply:
Send your CV and covering letter to Gill Gardner at email@example.com