QC Officer - Arnhem, NL
Job role: QC Officer
Reports to: QA / QC Manager
Working hours: Office hours
Brief job description:
The following activities are part of the QC Officer’s duties:
- Check inbound timber from a bundle for damage and other defects. Process the findings in the database.
- Control quality bundles of finger-jointed wood.
- Measuring (among other things) discoloration depths and cracks, density, acetyl, residual acetic acid.
- Hands-on support for uniformity patches, and other QA/QC projects.
- Signaling of deviating batches in the area of acetyl, residual acetic acid or visual characteristics. Depending on deviation, initiate appropriate measures and investigations.
- Quality support in production.
- You work in a team of 2 people.
A completed technical training to at least MBO IV level (eg MLO). Relevant work experience as QC Officer. Good verbal and written command of both Dutch and English languages. Experience as QC Officer in the timber sector is an advantage.
For more information about the position, please contact Jessica van Zetten, QA / QC Manager on 0031 26-320 1400.
How to apply?
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.