Accsys is looking for a Group FP&A Manager who will have overall responsibility to ensure that near term FP&A activities of the Finance Function are efficiently managed.
This role oversees the financial planning and analysis support provided to the global business from London, and plays a critical role in using reporting to improve the financial results (EBITDA and Cash) of Accsys.
Working closely with the Group Financial Controller, this role acts as a key finance business partner for a number of key operational projects driving the future growth and success of the Accsys group.
Budget and forecasting
- Responsible for the preparation of the Annual Budget and final Budget presentation and half yearly forecast
- To lead the Budget and Forecasting process to ensure all stakeholders are engaged and that the timetable is achieved
- Consolidate the budget returns for the Group
- Review all budget submissions for accuracy and business rationale robustness
- Provide critical challenge to budget holder submissions
- Produce long term and strategic forecasts to assist with scenario planning and to support debt finance arrangements and other financial planning
- Production of regular short term forecast results of operational results
Reporting and analysis
- Supporting the financial controller with regular analysis of key operational areas for month end process
- Assist the Management team in detecting opportunities for improving business, project and production efficiency, ensuring that the related financial risks are properly mitigated and upside opportunities realised.
- Assist with the preparation of information for the Board
- Development of KPIs linked to business drivers
- Business finance support to key projects expected to drive growth for the group
- Acts as point of additional support to the Business Development team – assisting with review of financial models for new opportunities
- Assist with other ad-hoc requests as and when required.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- University degree holder
- Qualified ACA or CIMA accountant
- Few years PQE
- Strong grasp of the mechanics of Management reporting and Group consolidations
- Ability to see the bigger picture and take actions that improve the bottom line
- Previous experience of operating in an manufacturing, construction or broader industrial environment
- Ability to work with all levels and areas of the organisation, from the Group CEO to plant operations
- Up to date technical knowledge of IFRS – able to understand the impact of technical issues on reported Group performance
- IT literate and ideally experienced on SAP Business 1
- Advanced Excel skills a must to be efficient in report generation
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- Past experience in a listed company environment and international exposure
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamically changing environment
- Strong communication skills verbal and written and ability to work and interact with all levels of personnel
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a continuously evolving environment
- Ability to work independently