Assistant Customer Service Manager – Arnhem
Reports to: Operational Sales Manager – Arnhem
You will be based in Arnhem, NL.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
This is a new role that will sit within the Customer Service team (4 FTE) where the focus is on coordinating deliveries of our durable, stable, and sustainable acetylated wood products referenced under the brand name Accoya® from our Accoya® NL Plant to our Distributors in Europe and overseas.
- Support the Operational Sales Manager on co-management of the S&OP process and implementation of OTIF measures.
- Knowledge and analysis of customer needs and the internal and external production processes and capacities/capabilities of Accoya® NL.
- Providing information about our products, services and order status to our distributors/customers and international sales colleagues.
- Order administration, product allocation and the planning of shipments together with our external warehouse operator and transport providers.
- Management of order fulfilment quality complaint handling.
- Key position in our Sales Team in direct communication and coordination with Supply Chain & Customer Service Management, Supply Chain Planning & Administration, Sales, Finance, External Warehousing/Transport, Quality and Product Development.
- Deputise for Operational Sales Manager when absent.
Key Attributes, Competencies & Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business management or related field is preferred but not essential.
- Proven experience working as a customer service officer and/or internal sales position.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Ownership of KPI’s and deliverables.
- Team player, stress resistant and accurate.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Dutch language skills.
- Occasional overseas travel – 2-3 times per year.
If you are interested in this position and you want more information, please contact Erik Hartman (Operational Sales Manager). You can reach Erik by phone +31 6 3443 8874 or by email via [email protected].
How to apply:
Please send your application via e-mail to [email protected] or by regular post to Accsys, Attn.: Marjon Smid (HR Business Partner), postbus 2147, 6802 CC Arnhem, the Netherlands.