Reports to: Head of Procurement
Location: London or Barry
- Support key procurement activities across the group (ranging from indirect spend, CapEx, spares & maintenance)
- Lead for Group IT, marketing & ESG procurement activity
- Procurement single point of contact for Accoya Color Ltd. – high-value projects (CapEx expansion), supplier management & cost reduction
- Travel account management – managing our relationship with outsourced travel provider, resolving issues in tandem with HR and executive assistant teams
- ‘e-procurement’ lead for when a new system is launched in late 2022 / early 2023 (including implementation, training and management once live)
- Day-to-day procurement activity including new supplier approval and due diligence checks
- Manage supplier contract repository and drive compliance across the group – including expiry contract risks
- Spend analysis, cost reduction opportunity developments and delivery
- Proven experience of procurement (3 years +) – preferably with a background in an industrial, manufacturing or engineering sector. IT and indirect spend experience also a plus.
- Enthusiastic and driven
This job description must not be interpreted as a complete summary of job responsibilities or limitation of job holder accountability. This job description should be recognised as a general requirement of experience combined with attributes considered advantageous to the successful operation of activities.
How to apply:
Please send your CV by email with a covering note, stating which role you are applying for, to [email protected]