We are looking for an ERP Specialist to join our IT team in our Arnhem, Netherlands office as we grow our business and the digital infrastructure that support us.
The ERP Specialist must forge strong relationships with internal business stakeholders, ensuring business requirements are translated into IT deliverables and capabilities to improve and maintain ERP system and related systems.
The successful candidate will have a strong technical, manufacturing or industrial background in an international environment, understanding the importance of ERP and how ERP systems utilisation can be improved and advanced analytics can support business growth through greater visibility into all operations.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Analyse the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Establishing specific ERP needs via business process analysis and consultation.
- Analysing existing infrastructure and performing ERP system enhancements.
- Writing customized programs and scripts, as well as configuring ERP applications.
- Developing user-friendly functionalities and interfaces and documentation.
- Installing ERP software and ensuring seamless integration with IT systems.
- Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues to optimize performance.
- Providing technical support and training ERP end-users.
- Preparing development progress updates and documenting ERP processes.
- Adhering to company policies and industry regulations.
- Keeping abreast of the latest ERP upgrades and offerings.
- Liaise with Procurement and Legal, adhere to Audits and Regulation requirements
- Participate in Projects and Programmes
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or similar preferred/relevant workplace experience.
- At least two years’ experience as an ERP specialist preferably SAP B1
- Microsoft SQL server
- A background in business administration, project management, or a related field will be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of ERP development tools, coding languages, and business processes.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good to have
- Good scripting skills
- Understanding of supply chain management
- Industrial IT and Industry 4.0
- Azure IaaS and PaaS deployments (or other relevant cloud technologies)
- Data analytics and insights
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good English language skills (verbal and written)
- High attention to detail
- Stakeholder Management and Influencing skills
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Highly motivated self starter with the drive and determination to succeed
- Demonstrable planning and organisational skills
- Flexible and open to change
- Resource and supplier management
This job description must not be interpreted as a complete summary of job responsibilities or limitation of job holder accountability. This job description should be recognised as a general requirement of experience combined with attributes considered advantageous to the successful operation of activities.
How to apply:
Please send your CV on email with covering note, stating which role you are applying for, to [email protected]