Reports to: Head of Product Marketing
Location: Remote (with travel to Europe, approx. up to 10%)
Accsys Technologies PLC is a fast-growing business with a purpose.
We combine chemistry, technology and ingenuity to make high performance wood products that are extremely durable and stable, opening new opportunities for the built environment. By doing so, we give the world a choice to build sustainably.
The Group’s primary focus is on the production and sale of Accoya® solid wood and Tricoya® MDF wood elements technology. Our Accoya® manufacturing facility is in Arnhem, the Netherlands, and Accsys is also expanding in other locations.
Main Job Purpose / Role Summary
Join our award-winning global marketing and communications team.
Following our 2020 Accoya rebrand and website project we won the Excellence in Marketing award in the timber industry and have best in class marketing accolades from leading marketing organisations.
We are looking for a German and French speaking candidate to help us implement our winning strategy in the European markets.
This is a full-time role to support the marketing team in the planning and execution of the MARCOMMS strategy across Central Europe. Hybrid working conditions with an option to work from home are on offer.
Sustainability and our social responsibility are at the core of everything we do.
We have an important role to play to bring more sustainability to the built industry. Our products are more sustainable and better performing than man-made, intensely resource depleting and heavily carbon-polluting alternatives. We only use abundantly available FSC® certified sustainable wood for production and our product Accoya is certified with the Cradle to Cradle® Gold standard, the most important sustainability accreditation for building materials.
As part of our B2B2C marketing scope we are implementing marketing tactics all along the supply chain. We work to convince distributors and manufacturers to work with our innovative products and support their communication. We target architects and explain why they should specify our wood products in their latest designs and inspire consumers to buy products made from our wood materials.
The marketing manager will own and execute the marketing plan across central Europe with a focus on strategic markets: Germany, Austria, Switzerland & France.
They will develop and evolve both the B2B and B2C marketing plans to ensure both effectiveness and efficiency of marketing spend across on and offline channels.
- Managing the marketing plan for Continental Europe and ensuring programmes are implemented on time and in budget
- Work hand in hand with local sales team to support customers and ensure they have the marketing collateral they need to sell Accoya with confidence
- Create monthly sales reports from CRM.
- Drive and co-ordinate distributor training
- In conjunction with Sales team, develop customer marketing plans
- Events – develop themes, concepts and help to organise all aspects of the event
- Briefing and working with agencies/ print/ creative/ digital
- Carry out marketing activities, managing production online and offline of marketing materials including trade shows/ adverts/brochures / email
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) or equivalent
- Fluent written and spoken English – (German and French desirable)
- Ability to speak and write using technical and complex language
- Minimum 3 years relevant sales and marketing experience
- Demonstrable drive and ambition. Up for a challenge.
- Organised, structured and results/execution focussed
- Must have attention to detail
- Experience in on and offline sales/marketing
- Must possess strong computer skills including excellent PowerPoint and Word; Excel creation and manipulation skills; creation skills using Adobe products are a plus
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of WordPress (desirable)
- CRM Microsoft Dynamics (desirable – if not training available)
This job description must not be interpreted as a complete summary of job responsibilities or limitation of job holder accountability. This job description should be recognised as a general requirement of experience combined with attributes considered advantageous to the successful operation of activities.
How to apply:
Please send your CV on email with a covering note, stating which role you are applying for, to [email protected]