Reporting to the Group Head of IT, the IT Infrastructure & Security manager will responsible for managing all aspects of on-premise and Azure cloud infrastructure, security, MSP services, solutions providers and team members delivering services and solutions covering business and industrial IT in the UK, NL and US.
They will be responsible for providing high quality business-focused support along with a strong ability to design and manage projects and workstreams covering different technology elements. This position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related technologies, projects, and activities covering (currently) operations in the UK, EU & the US.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage Accsys’s chosen MSP ensuring SLA and KPI reporting monitored and reviewed
- Manage, develop and secure our end user compute, server (cloud and on-prem), networking and security solutions
- Escalation point for technical and operational issues
- Design, implement and manage solutions supporting information and device security, infrastructure and cloud.
- Manage deployment of EUC hardware
- Diagnose and provide resolution for operational & technical issues
- Provide proactive support for escalated technical and non-technical problems and incidents reported to IT
- Provide advice and guidance to staff to ensure they can take better advantage of the IT tools and services
- Work closely with business stakeholders to support and develop business capabilities
- Maintain software licensing and service catalogue
- Build / maintain procedure and document repositories
- Manage & develop team members
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or similar preferred/relevant workplace experience.
- Experience in any of the below will be an added advantage:
- Azure Administrator / Architect
- Excellent knowledge of Azure cloud IaaS and PaaS – both deploying and managing
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Strong technical knowledge of information, perimeter and end point security.
- Knowledge of SASE would be advantageous
- Experience with managing and working with MSP’s and external suppliers.
- Experience of ITIL, change, service and incident management.
- Key skills:
- Microsoft Windows Server & Azure cloud deployments
- Networking, Firewalls and Security technologies
- Active Directory & Azure AD
- Virtualisation (VMware)
- Microsoft Office 365, Teams & Sharepoint
- Windows 10
- MDM platforms managing EUC and mobile devices
- Experience of cloud data analytics and/or Dynamics 365 would be seen as advantages, but not requirements
- Well organised, able to prioritise and work in a distributed team.
- Able to work to tight timescales and deal with users who have differing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Must also be able to convey information clearly through a variety of methods.
- Flexible and open to change
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- High attention to detail
- Stakeholder Management and Influencing skills
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with the drive and determination to succeed
- Demonstratable planning and organisational skills
- Able and willing to travel when useful or necessary
This job description must not be interpreted as a complete summary of job responsibilities or limitation of job holder accountability. This job description should be recognised as a general requirement of experience combined with attributes considered advantageous to the successful operation of activities.
How to apply:
Send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]