The Marketing & Communications Assistant will work closely with the wider marketing team, helping to bring our product brands to life in European markets and localise corporate initiatives and communications.
Administrative skills, organisation, attention to detail and a keen appetite to learn will be both useful and valued, and there are lots of opportunities to get involved in many aspects of marketing and communications for our growing business and market-leading sustainable products.
This is a full-time role, based in Arnhem, the Netherlands with homeworking for part of the time an option, with an immediate start date.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
The Marketing & Communications Assistant will have the opportunity to engage in many aspects of our corporate and brand work, including:
- Supporting the sales and marketing strategy by providing support on marketing tasks, such as: following up leads/prospects and CRM use, liaising with clients and preparing collateral and presentations for key audiences.
- Producing engaging and inspiring content, such as case studies and blogs for internal and external newsletters.
- Population of company’s websites where necessary using WordPress content management system.
- Managing our Dutch social media accounts.
- Assisting with ad hoc marketing activities such as events and photo shoots.
- Building relationships with key Dutch media titles.
- Assisting with internal communications activities for our Dutch operations and colleagues.
- Developing relationships with colleagues throughout the business, both locally and globally.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent ideally in marketing and communications.
- Experience in an administrative role, supporting a team would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience with WordPress website CMS is essential.
- Must have experience of using Microsoft Office including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with Photoshop would be an advantage.
- Experience of working with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool, particularly Microsoft Dynamics, would be an advantage.
- A desire to have a positive impact on the world.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a can-do attitude and enthusiasm to learn.
- Must have a high level of personal organisational skills and self-motivation in order to operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Must be willing to contribute and have demonstrated track record of showing initiative.
- Must be comfortable working across multiple tasks and able to take on a variety of ad hoc responsibilities – we work in an agile and dynamic environment!
- Fluent in Dutch and English; German and French language skills are also welcome.
This job description must not be interpreted as a complete summary of job responsibilities or limitation of job holder accountability. This job description should be recognised as a general requirement of experience combined with attributes considered advantageous to the successful operation of activities.
How to apply:
Please send your CV on email with covering note, stating which role you are applying for, to [email protected]