We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our high performing global marketing & communications team, supporting the North America Marketing Manager in the planning and execution of the regional marketing strategy, growing the Accoya and Tricoya brands around the world.
You will also work closely with the sales team and ensure that we support our customers in a timely and professional manner.
Based in the USA, some travel may be required and remote working is possible for this role. All locations in the US considered.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Supporting the sales and marketing strategy by providing support on marketing tasks, such as: following up leads/prospects and CRM use, liaising with clients and preparing collateral and presentations for key audiences.
- Producing engaging and inspiring content, such as case studies and blogs for internal and external newsletters.
- Population of company’s websites where necessary using WordPress content management system.
- Managing our North American social media accounts.
- Assisting with ad hoc marketing activities, such as events or photo shoots.
- Building relationships with key US customers and media partners.
- Developing relationships with colleagues throughout the business, both locally and globally.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- A desire to have a positive impact on the world.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with minimum of 2-3 years marketing experience
- Experience with Photoshop / Adobe Creative Suite desired.
- Experience of working with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool, particularly Microsoft Dynamics, would be an advantage.
- Strong computer skills required, including experience using Microsoft Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with WordPress website CMS is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a can-do attitude and enthusiasm to learn.
- Must have a high level of personal organizational skills and self-motivation to operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and results focused
- Must be comfortable working across multiple tasks and able to take on a variety of ad hoc responsibilities – we work in an agile and dynamic way where every day can be a new challenge, opportunity and experience!
This job description must not be interpreted as a complete summary of job responsibilities or limitation of job holder accountability. This job description should be recognized as a general requirement of experience combined with attributes considered advantageous to the successful operation of activities.
How to apply:
Please send your CV on email with covering note, stating which role you are applying for, to [email protected]