• Targeting efficient and effective use of material and information flows by providing optimal planning, influencing cost and customer satisfaction
• Knowledge and analysis of customer needs and the internal and external production processes and capacities/capabilities of Accoya NL
• Working closely with the Supply Chain Planner, focusses on the short term planning and scheduling of material, work centres and resources
• Translation of the short term production planning into the short term chemical Planning
• Optimizing the short term production schedule and buffer/claim optimalization on a day to day basis
• Identifying problems and helping improve processes
• Daily communication/coordination and follow up of the production plan to production and on the production floor together with Team Leaders and Mechanical & Logistics Operators
• Linking pin between Supply Chain & Production, making sure the schedules are adhered to or in case of necessary changes consequences/alternatives are analysed and communicated
• Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business management, or related field is preferred
• Proven experience working as a production planner
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Effective communication skills
• You speak and write excellent English and Dutch
What do we offer?
We offer an innovative and dynamic environment in which you can make a difference and develop. Our terms of employment are competitive and depend on your education and experience.
This position is for 40 hours per week.
If you are interested in this position and you want more information, please contact Stefan Veenendaal (Supply Chain Planning Manager). You can reach Stefan by phone on number
+31 610052021 or by e-mail via [email protected].
Send your application via e-mail to [email protected] of by regular post to Accsys, Attn.: Marjon Smid (HR Business Partner), Postbus 2147, 6802 CC Arnhem, the Netherlands.