Reports to: Head of Sales APAC-BENELUX & Southern Europe
Location: Office and Home based – Netherlands
Travel Requirements: Frequent travel to be expected: 50% + Meetings at the Plant in The Netherlands
Main Job Purpose / Role Summary
The key focus of the role is on Accoya sales growth in the Benelux market. With a key focus on Accoya, the Sales Manager will support the commercial and technical activities of our distributors, sub-distributors, OEMs and end users that are already established as well as triggering further sales and revenue growth.
Sales Support to Distributors and Clients:
- Achieving growth and sales targets by supporting the local distributor / teams
- Distributor’s sales team trainings and joint key account visits
- KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) on activity set jointly
- Identify growth market on existing and new segments / applications
- Competition/market analysis
- Develop annual forecast with distributors and sales volume sequence
- Develop new sub-distributor entities / network for existing Distributors
- Work closely with Distributors on key projects
- Initiate new marketing ideas/actions for Distributors, Sub-Distributors / Accsys group (project & OEM related)
- Develop specific volume contracts with industrial clients
- Direct communication channel with Customer Service, Marketing and Quality Control in EU
- Providing technical support to Distributors and their key accounts
- Build awareness of technical testing / eco labelling / certification in the region contributing to growing sales
- Optimize value enhancement with Accoya and new product applications
- Direct communication channel with Technical Support in EU/UK
Qualifications: Relevant Qualification
Knowledge & Experience
- Strong track record in sales team leadership of speciality, high performance wood or construction industry related products.
- Strong technical skills and understanding of the downstream applications of the product.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French would be an advantage.
- Proficient with Office 365, particularly Power Point and Excel with the capability to develop own materials for specific meetings / business.
- Experienced CRM user
Competencies, Skills & Attributes
- Hardworking and hands on mentality
- Collaborative and innovative in work style to resolve issues arising and identify new, tangible opportunities for growth
- Able to operate independently in carrying out an agreed plan which involves fostering engagement from market stake holders; for instance, fostering engagement of a distributor and system partner in developing regular business with a manufacturer
This job description must not be interpreted as a complete summary of job responsibilities or limitation of job holder accountability. This job description should be recognised as a general requirement of experience combined with attributes considered advantageous to the successful operation of activities.
How to apply:
Please send your CV by email with a covering note, stating which role you are applying for, to [email protected]