We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the Accsys team at our Arnhem, NL site, as we build out our project management team and capabilities for the exciting growth journey ahead. Among the key priorities will be to deliver projects safely within time and budget schedules, manage the project definition and initiation process, and coordination with project owners/sponsors and key stakeholders, working on important capital expenditure projects (CapEx), and helping the continuous development of our established project management process.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Deliver CapEx projects safely within approved budget and schedule considering applicable legislation, regulations and (technical) standards.
- Manage project definition and initiation process coordinating Project Owner/Sponsor and all other relevant key stakeholders
- Develop best Project Delivery Strategy and Execution Plan per project in collaboration with Accsys Project Management Office
- Apply Accsys Project Management methodology
- Setting up project team and selection of team members
- Lead project team based on agreed project organization and governance structure
- Manage and supervise EPC(M) Contractors, vendors and other third parties pro-actively and in line with Accsys policies and standards as well as overall project objectives
- Link CapEx project to all relevant company functions and ensure involvement and clearly defined (support) roles (e.g. HSE, Procurement, Legal, etc.)
- The Senior Project Manager position will be responsible for key CapEx projects with budgets up to > EUR 20M
- Leading roles in international major Joint Venture CapEx projects (greenfield and brownfield)
- Apply and support continuous improvement of Accsys Project Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical strongly preferred)
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Project Management certification (PMP, PRINCE2, etc.)
- >3 years project engineering experience in a manufacturing environment (chemical process preferred).
- >10 years’ experience in project management
- Proven track record of past successful projects
- Infrequent (international) travel to other Accsys sites will be required
- Regular and frequent travel for international projects may be required
- International project/working experience is a plus
- The ability to travel international e.g. for support of projects at other Accsys sites
- Lean/Six Sigma training is a plus
- Excellent overall computer skills
- Full proficiency in Dutch and English (writing and speaking)
- Strong theoretical and practical experience in process safety
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to execute and follow through
- Strong planning, organization and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in an inclusive way and to build and maintain professional relationships with business and function stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, result oriented, negotiation, problem solving, project management, confident, enthusiastic
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
This job description must not be interpreted as a complete summary of job responsibilities or limitation of job holder accountability. This job description should be recognised as a general requirement of experience combined with attributes considered advantageous to the successful operation of activities.
How to apply:
Please send your CV on email with covering note, stating which role you are applying for, to [email protected]