Accsys is looking for a Technical Sales Manager for the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), to help support our customers and grow our presence there.
The role will be home-based from within Germany, remote working with frequent travel required throughout DACH and occasionally beyond.
Earlier this year Accsys resumed direct supply in the region following a successful period of licensing to another company. We are starting a programme of increased sales and marketing activities to the region in support of the foundation of distributors and end users already established by our license partners. Accsys produces modified wood with enhanced properties and strong sustainability credentials, and primarily supplies local, national and international distributors. These distributors sell to joineries, wood products manufacturers and sometimes end consumers.
The Technical Sales Manager will be a key part of this, responsible for sales and product support with existing and new customers throughout the value chain from production through to end use.
- Sales development through prospecting and development of new end users for Accoya in key applications of decking, cladding, windows and doors.
- Support distributors sales managers in market development and with a particular focus on joint calls and collaboration.
- Specification sales development and execution through visits with architects and engineers.
- Develop relationship with system partners (e.g. coating manufacturers) to ensure those companies have specification sheets for use on Accoya to aid adoption and use by manufacturers and ease the sales process by distributor sales managers.
- Distributor training.
- Development of training and promotional tools and presentations with colleagues.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Strong track record in sales team leadership of speciality, high performance wood or industry related products
- Fluency in spoken and written German and capable to communicate in English.
- Reliable, hard working,and hands on mentality. Driven, collaborative and innovative in work style to resolve issues arising and identify new, tangible opportunities for growth.
- Able to operate independently in carrying out an agreed plan which involved fostering engagement from market stake holders; for instance fostering engagement of a distributor and system partner in developing regular business with a manufacturer.
- Proficient in Office 365, particularly Power Point and Excel. Experience with CRM is advantageous.
|Travel and car||
How to apply:
Send your CV and covering letter, noting the role you are applying for, to Reyhana Jano at [email protected]