The Global Manager Maintenance & Turnaround Excellence will be part of the Global Engineering Centre and be the leading expert in the field of strategic asset management and turnaround excellence for all Accsys manufacturing sites. Accountable for the implementation, management, and continuous improvement of the Maintenance & Turnaround Excellence programme for Accsys across the various locations, this may include creating proposals for policies, requirements, standards, procedures, tools and templates to structurally implement and continuously improve maintenance (strategic asset management) and turnaround execution, specifically with regard to reliability, overall equipment effectiveness, maintenance/turnaround work execution and cost. Additionally, the role will include supporting Accsys sites globally in maintenance and turnaround execution, for example capability building and training, supporting turnaround planning, stage-gate and peer review support and more.
- Maintenance and Turnaround Excellence: leading expert for all Accsys manufacturing sites.
- Strategic Asset Management & Turnaround Management Governance: stage-gated processes and organization of turnaround planning and scheduling, long term (life cycle) asset planning, spare part management, maintenance strategy, KPI definition and control, CMMS improvements, OEE measurements, reliability and maintenance effectiveness reviews, costing and IT tools.
- Develop policies, requirements, standards, procedures, tools and templates to structurally implement and continuously improve strategic asset management and turnaround management
- Global ownership of Strategic Asset Management & Turnaround Management processes and standards; site audit support to justify those processes and standards.
- Work closely with Site Engineering teams, HSE, Operations and other departments.
- Provide process safety engineering guidance
- Provide guidance, support Turnaround planning and execution, support site reliability and strategic asset management efforts, attend design reviews, etc. upon request
- Develop Strategic Asset Management and Turnaround direction as well as targets and KPIs.
- Develops in close collaboration with Accsys Learning & Development the agenda for professional development in Strategic Asset Management and Turnaround planning & execution for Operations/Maintenance, Engineering, and HSE employees. Coaching and training of employees.
- Monitor legislative requirements and pro-actively implement in strategic asset management and turnaround strategies and procedures
- Regular travel will be required to visit other Accsys sites and connect with wider teams
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical strongly preferred)
- Master’s degree preferred
- >5 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment (refinery, petrochemical, chemical process preferred).
- >5 years experience in turnaround management
- Ideally proven track record of past successful management of turnarounds
- Very strong in Project Management, Stakeholder Management and Leadership
- Significant understanding of Maintenance and Turnaround processes and practices
- Strong theoretical and practical experience in process safety
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to execute and follow through
- Ability to drive continuous improvement of processes, policies, standards
- Strong planning, organization and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in an inclusive way and to build and maintain professional relationships with business and function stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, result oriented, negotiation, problem solving, project management, confident, enthusiastic
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to perform trainings
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Excellent verbal and written Dutch language skills is a plus
This job description must not be interpreted as a complete summary of job responsibilities or limitation of job holder accountability. This job description should be recognised as a general requirement of experience combined with attributes considered advantageous to the successful operation of activities.
How to apply:
Please send your CV on email with covering note, stating which role you are applying for, to [email protected]