The Turnarounds Manager will temporarily support the Accsys Arnhem site by taking the responsibility to plan and execute a major tie-in stop for a plant expansion project currently being executed. This stop is expected to be executed safely and within agreed schedule, cost and quality targets. Furthermore, support in the effort to establish global Turnaround Management Governance will be required.
- Plan and execute a major tie-in stop in early Q1 2022 for a plant expansion project currently being executed
- Set up the Turnaround team working with maintenance, operations, engineering, CapEx project team and contractor personnel
- Develop the schedule and the objectives for site and project SteerCo approval
- Develop and execute the TA Execution plan covering the key aspects HSE, costs, schedule, communication, etc.
- Determine the scope for negotiation and holding contract discussions with selected contractors
- Technical and financial evaluation of the turnaround
- Your passion and drive for EHSS is evident based on your achievements;
- Strong background in maintenance execution on management level;
- Experience in Maintenance of chemical and compounding organizations;
- Experience in project management and complex maintenance activities(Min 10 years);
- Extensive knowledge of turnaround processes in the petrochemical industry;
- You are an entrepreneur capable of working with in and external stakeholders on all levels, you challenge the status quo and implement improvements;
- You have experience in contracting large amounts of work packages;
- You are familiar with local and international contracting strategies;
- You are familiar with scheduling and work planning.
- Support in the effort to establish global Turnaround Management Governance
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical strongly preferred)
- Master’s degree preferred
- >5 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment (chemical process preferred).
- >5 years experience in turnaround management
- Proven track record of past successful management of turnarounds
- Lean/Six Sigma training is a plus
- Excellent overall computer skills
- Full proficiency in Dutch (writing and speaking)
- Solid proficiency in English (writing and speaking)
- Strong planning, organization and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in an inclusive way and to build and maintain professional relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, result oriented, negotiation, problem solving, project management, confident, enthusiastic
- Strong communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
This job description must not be interpreted as a complete summary of job responsibilities or limitation of job holder accountability. This job description should be recognised as a general requirement of experience combined with attributes considered advantageous to the successful operation of activities.
How to apply:
Please send your CV on email with covering note, stating which role you are applying for, to [email protected]