We are excited to share that Accoya wood has recently been recognised for a number of prestigious industry awards, including several product awards in the USA.
Several of the awards recognise Accoya’s strong sustainability credentials. Accoya has Platinum status for Material Health through the Cradle to Cradle® certification and we source Accoya wood from FSC® certified forests.
Our innovative new product Accoya Color has also received several awards. Accoya Color Grey is an ultra-high performance decking product that combines the beauty and benefits of 100% real wood, but without the drawbacks.
Award wins include:
- The Architect’s Newspaper 2022 Best of Products Award. Accoya Color won the Best Product Award for Building Materials.
- Architizer 2022 A+Product Jury Winner. Accoya wood won the Sustainable Design Category.
- Architizer 2022 A+Product Popular Choice Winner. Accoya® Color Grey won the Innovation category.
- EmiratesGBC, an organisation that promotes and educates on green issues in the built environment, celebrated and recognised excellence by awarding Accoya wood by Saint-Gobain Gulf Countries the Green Building Product of the Year – Construction Material.
- Our USA approved manufacturer Pioneer Millworks won an award at the Boutique Design NY show for Accoya Color. Boutique Design Magazine named Pioneer Millworks Accoya® Color Gray decking winner of the sustainable materials category.