Inside Sales Assistant – North America
Reports to: Inside Sales Manager – North America
You will be based in Kingsport, TN.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
The key focus of the role is on sales growth in the North American market. With a key focus on Accoya, the Inside Sales Assistant will support the administration of commercial activities undertaken by our internal and external sales teams with our current customer base of direct distributors and indirect manufacturers, and new prospects to drive business growth.
- Handle incoming sales phone calls, email and mail.
- Support the prospecting and follow up of our Approved Manufacturer Campaign.
- Maintain NA sales records on CRM.
- Data entry.
- Initial point of contact for inbound leads and support sales team with follow up processes.
- Identify new sales leads for external sales team.
- Support external sales team in Key account management of existing distributor and manufacturer partners – with a core focus on lead development and follow up.
- Work closely with internal marketing team to support partners and drive new opportunities.
Key Attributes, Competencies & Professional Experience
- Complimentary team member able to work with some ambiguity as part of a growing, global organization
- Previous demonstrable experience in administration background.
- Strong communication skills, willing to make outbound calls.
- Reliable, hardworking and hands on mentality.
- Strong organizational, administrative and telephone skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to prioritize external and internal demands to insure mutually beneficial outcomes for our customers and the organization.
- IT literate.
How to apply:
Please send your CV on email with covering note, stating which role you are applying for, to [email protected]